8TH KUP REVISION SHEET – YELLOW BELT
To pass your grading will have to demonstrate:
- Moves from previous grading
- Twin Forearm Block in L Stance
- Forearm Guarding Block
- Knife Hand Guarding Block
- Dan-Gun Tul
- Chonji Tul T
- Three Step Sparring
- Three Step Semi Free Sparring
- How many moves in Dan-Gun?
- What is the meaning of Dan-Gun?
- Dan-Gun is named after Dan-Gun, the founder of Korea
- What is the Korean name for knife hand?
- What is forearm guarding block in Korean?
- Palmok daebi makgi
- What is front snap kick, double punch in Korean?
- Ap cha busigi, doo Jurigi
- How many blocks are there in Dan-Gun?
- Four (have to be able to show what they are)
Meaning of Dan-Gun
Dan-Gun is named after the holy Dan-Gun, the legendary founder of Korea in the year 2333 BC
- Sang Palmok Makgi – Twin Forearm Block.
- Palmok Daebi Makgi – Forearm Guarding Block
- Sonkal Daebi Makgi – Knife hand Guarding Block
- Ap cha Busigi, Doo Jirugi – Front snap kick double punch
- Balkal – Foot sword