We will be recommencing training on Wednesday 2nd September although the format and the lesson structure will change to reflect current Covid recommendations
6:00pm to 6:30pm – Generation X lesson
6:30 to 7:30 10th Kup to 6th Kup lesson
7:30 to 8:30 5th Kups and above lesson
8:30 to 9:00 1st Kup and above black belt training
changes that need to be considered
- The maximum room capacity is 12 students plus 2 instructors
- Parents are welcome to stay as long as the maximum capacity is not exceeded
- Can you all arrive in your doboks and come with suitable shoes as these will need to be worn throughout the lesson
- Can you make sure you bring your own water bottle and try and keep your personal belonging to a minimal
- can all students bring a towel so they can wipe themselves down
- Make sure you wash your hands before the lesson starts and throughout the lesson
- Breaking and pad work will be kept to a minimal
- step sparring will only be conducted within family groups
- free sparring will not happen until further notice.
- Students will be lined up and kept 2m apart at all times
- students are welcome to wear face covering although this is not required by the BTC or the UKITF
- If you show any symptoms can you let me know and stay at home for the safety of all at leicester Taekwon-Do
- Lessons will only run once a week now
- The lesson will focus more on line work to maintain social distancing
- There will be a new pay structure to reflect the once a week lessons.
- the lesson timings are subject to change and will reflect the number of students
There will be an on-going risk assessment and lessons etc. are subject to change to keep all participants safe.
I will explain more in person when I see you all on Wednesday 2nd September. Until then keep safe.
Finally, I would thank you all for your support and patience over the last 6 months and i know the next 6 months will be difficult but I know as a club we will get through it