Kihaps in Patterns up to 1st Degree
The performance of Patterns now includes a ‘Kihap’ at key points. The listing below explains which moves now include ‘Kihaps’.
- Chon-Ji: Movement 17 – 2nd Forwards Front Punch
- Dan-Gun: Movement 8 – High Punch before Twin Forearm Block and Movement 17 – Last Rising Block
- Do-San: Movement 6 – Straight Fingertip Thrust and Movement 22 – Last Rising Block
- Won-Hyo: Movement 12 – Straight Fingertip Thrust
- Yul-Gok: Movement 24 and 27 – Both Front Elbow Strikes and Movement 36 Jumping Back-fist
- Joong-Gun: Movement 12 – Twin Upset Punch
- Toi-Gye: Movement 29 – Jumping X-Fist Pressing Block
- Hwa-Rang: Movement 14 – Last Walking Stance Middle Section Punch before spin Knife-hand Guarding Block and Movement 25 Right Side Elbow Thrust
- Choong – Moo: Movement 9 – on the execution of the Knife Hand Guarding Block when landing from Flying Side Kick and Movement 19 – on the landing Knife Hand Guarding Block from the jump spin technique
Please keep checking the following places: –
Generation X Lessons starting February 2017
Leicester Taekwon-Do will be holding theirannual Christmas extravaganza on Saturday 10th December 2016. To celebrate another year of Taekwon-do in Leicester we are putting on an inflatable assault course for all to enjoy. There will also be some light food and refreshments provided as part of the celebration. This is an event that is for all.
Please feel free to invite friends and family along.
The more the merrier!!
Date: Saturday 10th December 2016
Cost: £6 per person/ 2 people is £10 and a family of 3 or more is £15.
Time: The festivities start at 6pm and will be concluded by 8:30pm